Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Workmen galore

My house has been a mad house since I got home from work today, its either been the phone going, front door with delivery's or the back door with Workmen, I've had them up my roof, on my garage, in my garage, in every room in the house, and not one of them broke a sweat, just me, running around after them with cups of tea in the vain hope that their estimates for the works we are having done, might come down in price. Fat chance of that.

I'm sat here right now, eating Double Choc muffins that me and Ben have baked, and I;m telling you the rest of the batch will not make it to daybreak, they are so scrummy, we are gonna scoff the lot. ha ha. Fat bum for me, and I don't care one bit.

Joke of the day is from Clair, I love this joke so much and Clair for keeping me in supply with such humourous material.

Take care of yourselves. Kissy Wissy's to you all. xxx

Joke of the Day: A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now
class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might
consider a clear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death
in your immediate family, but that's it. No other excuses
whatsoever!"
A smart ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What
would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter
sexual exhaustion?"
The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is
restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her
head and sweetly says "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam
with your other hand."

3 comments:

Angela said...

Fab joke, and tell the workment to make their own cup of tea.

Di said...

Ooh, good luck with all the workmen......!

Anonymous said...

That is such a naughty joke but I do like it! I love Choccy Muffins too - save me one.....