Monday, January 08, 2007

I'm not happy

I'm still poorly, today I went to the doctors, she says its a viral infection and antibiotics won't work on it, to stay in bed and rest till its all gone. Blahhhhhhhhhhh, I'm sick of my bed, but to be honest I'm not actually fit for anywhere other than my bed.

I had to go straight to bed after getting back from the doctors as was so tired. Mind you that might be due to the fact that at night time I can't sleep, when I lie down the phlegm goes straight onto my chest and I start coughing so badly I end up been sick. Yes probably more information than you needed. But I'm waiting on somebody taking pity on me and making me some wholesome soup to nurse me back to health with.

So no news to report as not been outside to the real world, unless the doctors with loads of other sick people counts.

No joke of the day sorry, as not a sense of humour bone in my body, blahhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

3 comments:

Trish said...

Get well soon Roz - I've got the horrible cough too, but have managed to avoid being sick so far!
Trish xx

Carole Bryson said...

I'll send you a pan of homemade chickin lickin soup hun ... or maybe a bowl of potato and leek ??

You get better soon - thinking of ya loads - mega kisses (with me protective mask on tho) :) xxxxx

Angela said...

Get well soon, sending hugs xxx