Friday, January 05, 2007

Big Yahoo for me

I got up, I showered, I got dressed, I then needed to lie back down again, blahhhhhhhhhhhh.

Eventually made it down the stairs, took the decorations down, tidied the kitchen up, helped make tea.

Now I need to go back to bed, I still feel so rotten.

Hee hee funny thing though, just went into the family lounge to see Gerry and he is fast asleep on the chair, watching Audi TV, hee hee, always knew cars where boring, but he has confirmed it. hee hee. His brother will be so upset though as he sells Audi's and loves them, he could quite happily sit and yak yak about them all day long, wait till I tell him what Gerry did. Hee hee. silly I know, but it made me laugh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry your all still poorly((big hugs))

Unknown said...

sorry you are unwell, my hubby's got it too, so am keeping well away from him!