Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Been Busy

Yep, I'm out of bed, yahoo, still coughing my guts up, but no more sick and I'm actually managing to get some sleep as well, yahooooooooooooooo.

Been busy in my craft room on some Design team stuff for Kraft Stop. Can't show you what I've done as need to wait till Lynn has published it on her website, but I'll let you have a sneak peek.

I managed to make 6 things out of one lot of cardstock, just goes to show how far you can make stuff go. Quite pleased with it all and feel like my creative juices are really flowing.

I've even managed to do my first Digi Layout, Kirsty had posted some free stuff on her blog and she is completely addicted to Digi at the moment, so I thought I would see what all the fuss is about. I had no idea what Software to use, so played with all the elements in Powerpoint. (I'm sure I've done this wrong, so any advise appreciated) Layout is of Natashca my God-daughter. I love this pic of her, and this is the second time I've scrapped it now, but I don't care, call the scrapping police and have me arrested, cause I'm sure it won't be the last time I use it either. hee hee. Go and check out Kirsty's blog for a download of the freebies.

OMG, I'm hooked, I've tried playing again, and have created the layout below with the free digi kit from kirsty.


However, I'm now tired beyond belief and think I deserve a little nap, so I'm off to lie down on the sofa and snuggle under a blanket whilst watching Daytime TV.

Take care of yourselves.

Joke of the Day
A guy was driving when a policeman pulled him over. He rolled down his window and said to the officer, "Is there a problem, Officer?" "No problem at all. I just observed your safe driving and am pleased to award you a $5,000 Safe Driver Award. Congratulations. What do you think you're going to do with the money?" The driver thought for a minute and said, "Well, I guess I'll go get that drivers' license." The lady sitting in the passenger seat said to the policeman, "Oh, don't pay attention to him - he's a smart butt when he's drunk and stoned." The guy from the back seat said, "I TOLD you guys we wouldn't get far in a stolen car!" At that moment, there was a knock from the trunk and a muffled voice said, "Are we over the border yet?"

4 comments:

Jax said...

Fabulous Work Roz,
I used to do digi LO's but not done any for ages!

Great Joke too!!!
Have fun
Jackie x

Linda said...

Loving those colours of the Kraft Stop stuff and well done on the digi lo's - I looked at it and decided it was way too complicated. Glad you're starting to feel a wee bit better. Take care x x x

Ruth said...

That's a tease Roz only showing ickle bits of your pages! Love those buttons though! And I've said it before and I'll say it again, I can't believe that was your first digi, its fab!

Angela said...

I WANT those buttons LOL!!! Fab joke, see you Sat me xxx