Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Trash Book Alley

This is Trash Book Alley class that Kirsty Wiseman taught months ago at the retreat in Glous. I adored this class when I did it, but have never had a spare moment to actually finish it. Well the other night I decided I was going to do it, and now that it is finished I adore it. I love this so much, its made out stuff you would find around the house, cardboard, cd cases, cd sleeves, paper bags, etc. it is so touchy feely, and I can't put it down.

I decided to dedicate it to us a family, it has pics of all three of us taken over the years, the pics are some of my fav pics of us lot, some are silly, some are romantic, but all of them are special to me.

I want to thank Kirsty so much to teaching me such amazing skills. If any body wants to know how the book is done, can I suggest you contact kirsty and beg her nicely to teach you. :)

Front Cover, made with cardboard stripped back and painted with black acyrlic paint, papers then overlaid.



Inside of front cover, RHS is two pieces of acetate joined together with eyelets and floss and papers sandwiched inbetween.
other half of acetate page and 3rd page, paper torn into circle and pic slipped in.










inside of mini book

Full page photo and then a cd case with a mini book inside, cover has been scratched into a heart shape and painted added to highlight grooves.



















Back side of tag from inside paper bag.











Back page of book.
I'm sorry if I've bored the pants off you, but I don't care, its my blog, its my book and I'm so chuffed with it, nah nah nah nah.

see post below for joke of the day.


Kissy Wissy's to you all. xxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Loooove this book, it is gorgeous!!

domestic goddess said...

gorgous book, very Emily F, I love it :)