Thursday, January 04, 2007

Snot factory

Yep, thats me, I've been in my bed since New Years eve and I'm still in it.

Everyone in the family seems to have been struck down with the Flu Virus and we are all feeling pretty sorry for ourselves.

I'm up for a few mins to say hi to everyone and to grab some Ben & Jerry's Phish food to help cool my throat down.

If any good samaritans out there want to do a soup run, then please stop by my house.

Hope you all keeping better than we are, and I'll catch up with you all soon.

Bye, snotty Kissy Wissy's to you all. xxx

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hope you are feeling better, sending hugs xxx

Linda said...

Sending you HUGE hugs bt sadly no soup - the pc doesn't like soup, lol. Hope you feel better soon hun, I know what it's like and it's no nice. Take care x x x x