Monday, January 22, 2007

Kits here

Angela over at Angel Crafts has a scrummy kit for sale. She asked me to design the kit for her, and I can now show you what I did with it.

First layout is a 12 x 12, with little bit of handcutting out of some of the details.


Second layout is my fav. This is a 8.5 x 11 one for my BOM, I've rambled on and on across the photo for my journalling, but at the bottom you might notice some XXXX pattern, this was done by using the pattern paper as a pricking template to add some texture to the layout.



There was tons left in the kit after me making these two layouts, infact there was still two pieces of paper I had not even touched, so you could easily get another layout of of the kit and a loads of cards as well.

The papers where from Cherry Arte and are so scrummy, with a load of blossoms and brads and cardstock included in it.

She only has a few of these kits left, so hurry over and get one whilst you can.

Nothing much else to report, been to work, blahhhhhhhhhhh. Done some paperwork at home and planning on doing some scrapping tonight if I get a chance.

Tomorrow I'm off to Heathers for a photoshoot, yahoo, I'll hopefully have some pretty pics of me to scrap for the BOM challenges that me and Kirsty do on UKS, I seem to have ran out. In fact, me and Gerry spent a couple of hours the other night trying to get a picture of me with an Angry look on my face, but no luck, he kept making me laugh, that in the end we only had pics of me smirking, etc. Fun though and I'm sure I'll use those pics at some point.

Joke of the Day:
Men are like a pack of Cards:
A "heart" to love them
A "diamond" to marry them
A "club" to smack them and
A "spade" to bury the body...

3 comments:

Di said...

Ooh what a scrummy kit, fab LO's!

Enjoy the photoshoot, DH tried to help me once too.....what a laugh, couldn't use any of the pics LOL!

Linda said...

Love the lo's especially the BOM one x x

Dawn said...

What a beautiful layout of the Trevi fountain, lovely photography