Friday, January 12, 2007

Oh No

My day started out really bad. Ben was sick, I'm was so upset, that boy is never ever ever sick, but today he woke up and promptly started throwing up. We ended up snuggling in my bed for the whole morning, then he managed to keep some cereal down, and now he seems back to normal. But honestly for a moment he had me really worried, he was so white and clammy, and not at all his usual self.

Tonight though as he was saying goodnight to me, he was back to his usual cheeky self, saying he might be sick again tomorrow, think he has realised an easy way to get a day off school. I'll be watching his colour closely tomorrow, cheeky wee rascel.

Heather was suppose to come over today to play, but after 1/2 hour sitting in traffic, no less than a few miles from her home, and having discovered the traffic jam continued for a good few more miles yet, she gave in and went home, so no play time for us today. Gutted, we had so many things planned as well. But hopefully we are aiming for next friday instead, keep your fingers crossed for us.

Have been working on some DT stuff today, and I'm loving it, not finished yet, but hopefully tomorrow one of the projects will be done and I'll be on to the next.

Angela came over this evening so we could work on the Luxurious Angels March 2007 retreat, we sent out so many emails, I swear to god, my finger tips are bleeding.

We have started to finalise some of the classes, and honestly, you are in for some amazing classes, go and check out the website for a sneak peek at the ones that are definite so far, but promise you there is more to come, alot more.

Well I have nothing to show you today, so I'll leave you with your joke of the day instead.

I hope your all well, take care of yourself. xxx

A family went to a hospital, where one of their relatives would be having a brain transplant. One of the relatives asked, "What will the cost of a new brain be?" The doctor replied, "A female brain costs £25,000 and a male brain costs £50,000." The men smirked, but one of the females asked, "Why is that, doctor?" "Well," the doctor replied,” the female brain is less because it has been used."

3 comments:

Angela said...

hee hee, that is sooooo true!!!

Linda said...

Glad to hear Ben is recovered. Hopefully you will get to play next week. Love that joke! Take care x

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear Ben is better now and I too was gutted at not making it the other day. It has been no better since and today I had to cancel going out again! Roll on the spring... Hugs xx