Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Craft Room

I'm not known as being a neat person, and honestly I have to agree, I'm a terror when it comes to my craft room. I have my own space, which I share with the washing machine, dirty clothes, shoes, coats and anything else anybody feels like shoving in there, but its my space and I love it.

I had some joiners come and build me some shelves etc, I gave them a cropper hopper and a basket and said so long as these fit, I don't care what it looks like. OK not exactly true, I did draw them a rough plan but left depth etc upto them. That was over a year ago, and I so long for those lovely clean lines to come back, its a riot at the moment. here are some pics of before I got all my stash in it and some of it taken a few weeks ago.




I have tidied abit, but to be honest, I really need to empty it and sort and then re-organise, but its one of those jobs that you know will never ever get done, as once you start organising you find something you thought was lost forever and then decide to play, well the organisation is at that point, HISTORY.

I've even been know to ask friends to come over and help me sort it out, and did manage to have a good clearout a while ago, but honestly the stuff breeds, I swear to god, I've never brought all that, or at least thats my story and I'm sticking to it. hee hee.

No joke today, as my craft room is joke enough.

Take care of yourselves, and kissy wissys to you all xxx

5 comments:

Ruth said...

That looks like mine at times, I swear my rubber stamps are breeding, I looked in the drawer the other day and I swear I have never seen some of those stamps before!

Linda said...

I think it's a virus that only craft rooms get - stuff multiplies when you're not looking and then climbs out of drawers and messes the room up - I know it happens in mine but you've obviously got a worse virus than me, lol!

Anonymous said...

Wow...how great does your organisation look!

joanna said...

Tidy that bl**dy mess, young lady - it's a disgrace :D - only kidding, darl. It just looks like you've been creating up a storm :)*mwah* xxx

Di said...

I craft in my office so unfortunately I have to keep it tidy. By Sunday night it normally looks a bit like yours though ha ha!