Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Wow, stop press

Tonight me and Angela built the first class kit for the retreat, can you believe that, how organised are we. Honestly last year it ended up been all so last minute, that we where determinded this year would not be the same, and yahoo, one down, many more to go. We have sat and cut out everything, and I mean everything, this particular class will be a dream for the ladies who take it. And we are hoping to make all the classes like this. Just means callouses on our hands from overuse of trimmers, punches, sizzix's, quickutz, etc. but who cares, it makes for a brilliant retreat.

I saw this thing on Heathers blog earlier about what flower are you. So I decided to have a go myself, can't believe the results, it said I was a carnation, I hate carnations, but at least the sentiment behind it was nice.

You Are a Carnation
You are down to earth and grounded. You tend to be more traditional than trendy.Your confidence gets you through anything.People trust you and are very loyal to you.


OK, thats it for me, off to bed I go, here is your joke of the day, enjoy. and take care of yourselves, kissy wissy's to you all. xxxxxx Mwah. xxxxx

Joke of the Day: A senior couple decided to go shopping one day, and split their efforts by going separate ways. Near the end of the shopping event they decided to get together for lunch. As the woman was on her way to the rendezvous point, she heard a traffic warning on the radio that a car was driving in the wrong direction up ahead. Knowing that her husband was near the point of the warning, she decided to call him on the cell phone. When he answered, she explained, "I just heard on the news, someone is driving in the wrong direction on the highway!" And the husband replied, "One? There's hundreds of folks going the wrong way where I am!"

3 comments:

Lisa said...

The retreat sounds amazing!! Well done for being organised!! LisaPink. xx

Linda said...

Brilliant news about the retreat. Must go look at that flower site thingy - or maybe not, lol!

Angela said...

yeh, one down, many to go!! LOL