Sunday, January 21, 2007

Lazy Day

Had a really really lazy day today, Ben and me have chilled out to the max, we have vegged out and watched silly tv and chatted and snuggled and relaxed and its been wonderful.

We napped, we ate junk, chocolate, drank tons of cola and just enjoyed each others company.

Gerry has also enjoyed the free time from us nagging him and bugging him, he has spent it downstairs playing on his pc, listening to the radio, reading the papers and chilling out.

all in all a great day. A rare day in our house, but one that we have all enjoyed.

Now all three of us are off to watch yet another movie together, giggle, mess about and then sleep.

I hope your all as relaxed as we are.

Take care of yourselves.

Kissy Wissy's to you all.

Joke of the Day: The manager of a large office noticed a new man one day and told him to come into his office. "What is your name?" was the first thing the manager asked the new guy."John," the new guy replied.The manager scowled, "Look, I don't know what kind of a namby-pamby place you worked at before, but I don't call anyone by his first name. It breeds familiarity and that leads to a breakdown in authority. I refer to my employees by their last name only - Smith, Jones, Baker - that's all. I am to be referred to only as Mr. Robertson. Now that we got that straight, what is your last name?"The new guy sighed and said, "Darling. My name is John Darling.""Okay, John, the next thing I want to tell you is..."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

just popping in to see what you are up to, love your jokes as usual

Di said...

That is the best way ever to spend a day :-)