Friday, January 12, 2007

Yep, another Digi Layout, same pic of Natascha, but goes so much better with this brilliant kit from Kirsty.

OK, not much else to report, still coughing and spluttering, but feeling tons better. Thank you so much for all your get well messages, I really do appreciate them.

See you later.

xxxx

Joke of the day: One day a genie appeared to a California man and offered to grant him one wish.the man said:” I wish you'd build a bridge from here to Hawaii so I could drive there anytime"The genie frowned" I don't know. It sounds like quite an undertaking,” he said. "Just think of the logistics. The supports required reaching the bottom of the ocean, the concrete, and the steel! Why don't you pick something else?"The man thought for a while and then said, "Okay, I wish for a complete understanding of women- what they are thinking, why they cry. I wish I knew how to make a woman truly happy".

The genie was silent for a minute, then said"

So how many lanes did you want on that bridge?"

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad you're feeling better, love the look of all those buttons too, still loving your jokes as well

Carole Bryson said...

PML @ that joke - sooooo true !!!

Luuuurv the Digi layouts as well, they look fab !!

domestic goddess said...

great LO :)

Di said...

Ha ha great joke.......love the digi too.

Anonymous said...

Nice LO Ms 'I dos Digi' lol! That pic is just fab..

LMao @ Joke

Linda said...

Loving your digi lo's - and loved catching up today. Glad you're feeling a bit better, take care x x

Angela said...

Fab joke and love the LO!!!!

Beth said...

I luvs that LO Roz. Glad your feeling better from that yucky fluey thing. I love the contents of your "Trash Book", Kirsty taught it at our workshop in Bristol. Must get it finished now, sooooooooon. ;-) You've got bootiful piccys in it, lovely. Beth XX