Friday, January 26, 2007

Day Off

Today was my day off work, and wow, what a great day I've had, I've napped, I've snuggled and I've not even looked out of the window. I love those opportunities we very rarely get to have a completely lazy day, and I grabbed it with both hands.

So I've nothing to report at all.

College was great last night, really enjoyed it, and hoping I'm going to be learning lots of new skills.

Thats it for me, I'll get you all tomorrow

Joke of the Day: Liar Sermon

A minister wound up the services one morning by saying,
''Next Sunday I am going to preach on the subject of liars.
And in this connection, as a preparation for my discourse, I would like you all to read the seventeenth chapter of Mark''.
On the following Sunday, the preacher rose to begin and said,
''Now, then, all of you who have done as I requested and read the seventeenth chapter of Mark, please raise your hands.''
Nearly every hand in the congregation went up.
Then said the preacher,
''You are the people I want to talk to.
There is no seventeenth chapter of Mark.''

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I saw the photos on Heather's blog, fabulous,You'll be able to do some great pages for your BOM.