Saturday, January 06, 2007

Yahoo for me, I made it out of bed

Yep, I finally made it out of bed, I've spent most of the day on the phone, catching up with friends and on the PC, not the most productive day, but the most I could handle.

Ever time I cough I feel like my brain is bouncing off the inside of my head, so I'm going to go back to bed and have a big painkiller and loads of cough mixture.

What you all been upto today.

Kissy Wissy's to you all.

Cough cough, splutter, phlem, yuk, where did that come from.

2 comments:

Carole Bryson said...

Awwww hope you feel better soon ... and I hope you're taking lots and lots and lots of hot 'toddies' ???

Thinking of ya xxxxxxxx

Linda said...

Glad you're feeling a wee bit better but take care of yourself hun. Lots of TLC is what's needed x