Tuesday, January 23, 2007

I can Share

I'm now allowed to share my Design Team stuff that I did for Lynn at Kraft Stop.


We where sent two kits, one all pinky and girly, and the other christmas bits, I must admit, I've still to do something with the Christmas one, but I will eventually get something done with it. Infact, inspiriation has just flown in the window, so watch this space, it might eventually land here.
Here's what I've done so far.
First up is a layout of Natascha my god-daughter, who is just so cute and adorable. I love this picture of her. There is actually machine stitching on this layout, but really hard to see, sorry.Next up is a layout of me and my best bud, Gina, she lives in Tenerife and this pic was taken last year whilst I was over there visiting her, again maching stitching, you can kinda see it on this one. The green velvet bits at the side of the pic are tags to pull out with the journalling on them.
Now it would not be me, if I did not do a Lippy Chick book, so here's one for you all, its the Flop book, which is my favourite one of the collection so far, mind you I think the new one might push it out, hee hee. (More news on that in a few weeks hopefully, but the design is now done - Yahoo)




Pics are again of Natascha with her adorable wee brother, my God-Son, Cameron. I'm actually gonna send this to there mum so she has pics in her handbag of them at all times, and what adorable pics they are. four tags for her to write her memories and moments on.

Two cards made with the scraps
and a little gift box also out of the scraps. I do hate to throw anything away, you can always make something out of it. Just look at the first card, that is tiny scraps/off cuts but an adorable card.Lynn will have these kits up for sale on her site really soon, so make sure you pop on over and buy one, honestly, look what I managed to make out of it all, I'm sure you will all do even better than me, cause I'm pants at this.
No other news to report today, been to work, blahhhhhhhhhhh. Off to Heathers tonight for photoshoot, oh, best get my arse in gear and doll myself up.
Joke of the Day:
The Vow of Celebracy

The Pope dies and, naturally, goes to heaven where he's met by a reception committee of angels.
After a whirlwind tour, The Pope is told that he can enjoy any of the myriad recreations available.
He decides that he wants to read all of the ancient original text of the Holy Scriptures, so he spends the next eon or so learning the languages.
After becoming a linguistic master, he sits down in the library and begins to pour over every version of the Bible, working back from the most recent "Easy Reading" to the original handwritten script.
The angel librarian hears a loud scream, and goes running toward its source only to find the Pope huddled in a chair, shaking and crying.
"The R! They left out the R!"
"What do you mean?" the angel librarian asks.
After collecting his wits, the Pope sobs again,
"The word was supposed to be CELEBRATE!"

Ha ha, Gerry will be mad at me for that one, but I don't care, I've got my place booked in Heaven already.
Kissy Wissy's to you all, take care of yourselves.

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Stunning works of art Roz, as always! Really like all those loevly treasures and how you've made the kit stretch so far! :)

Linda said...

Love all your stuff - what a talented gal. Have fun at the photo shoot x x x

Angela said...

Gorgeous work and great joke, hee hee

Tracie H said...

Fab creations Roz....love the Flop Book loads.
Have fun.
Tx
your joke made me LMAO BTW.
XX

Anonymous said...

Morning you

Glad you had a good time last night and got something out of it, so did I! There is no stopping me now and I have some stunning shots of you, just wait until you see them!

Lovely work, no sorry, PANTS work and even more PANTS in real life *snort*

and as for the new lippy chick book......SSSSHhhhhhhhhhhhhh