Monday, July 31, 2006

YIPPEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My friend texted me this morning and we went out tonight, I played it quite cool until 1/2 way through the evening and then asked her why she had been such a crap friend and she said she had no excuse but she admitted she had been, said she was in a lazy place and realised it was an unfair place to be and said she was sorry and would try much harder in the future. So I have forgiven her and told her if she does it again, she will get the biggest kick up her bottom off me.

I now feel abso stuffed, went for a lovely mexican and a few drinks and am so tired I could sleep for a week, so I'm off for an early night.

Take care

mwahahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FAB NEWS HUN.... so glad it worked out for the best....

she does not know how lucky she is to have a friend like you!!!

hope you are feeling better...

lub ya dolly
H xx

Unknown said...

So pleased for you, the best thing to do was ask the question, truth & honesty are sooo important in relationship. Thrilled it worked out :D