Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I am so tired, have been pulling far too many late nights, counted up today how many hours sleep I have had in the last 4 days and its well under 20 hours. On the plus side I have no bags under my eyes, which must be a first, so all these stories of staying up late causes bags is rubbish.

Why are men so stupid, that is the universal question tonight, my DH, god bless his soul, cause somebody will need to, has been in Dublin all day on business and missed his flight home, so muggings here had to go all the way out to Glasgow Airport to pick his lordship up, take him to Prestwick airport, a flipping great distance away and drop him off so he could pick his car up. On the plus side he did make up some brownie points though, he brought me a lovely Guinness T-Shirt home. Only problem was I thought it was for Ben cause it was so teeny tiny. Was a size 10 to 12, who does he think he is kidding, he surely must have noticed that I have big boobies and that a size 10 – 12 is never ever ever gonna fit over them babies. Even Ben tried it on and it was a tight fit on him.

OK, I have to go, have some more work to do, before I call it a night, gonna see if I can get my bags back, by getting at least 5 hours sleep.

Take care of yourselves Mwahahahahahahahhaha

No comments: