Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Advice Needed

OK, a while ago I explained all about how upset I was with my best friend, have not seen or heard from her in so long, I know the phone works both ways, etc, but I have made attempts only to be brushed off. Well it was her hubby's birthday the other day, and I popped round and posted a card through the door. Did not bother to knock or anything cause did not want to have to talk as at a loss for what to say. Anyway, she chased after me, to say hi and ask me in for coffee. I refused the coffee and was really at a loss for what to say. Reason I need advice is she has suggested we go out on Monday night for dinner, now I'm not sure if this will actually happen, because she said she would contact me to arrange a time, etc, and I've not heard anything as of yet, but if she does get in contact, what should I do, should I go and say nothing or should I go and let her know I think she has been a lousy friend, or should I just not bother at all. Honestly I have never been in this situation before with a friend, and I know a few of you have, so I would really appreciate your advice. Thank you.

On a positive note, just back from the cinema with Ben, we went to see the Break Up, it was quite good, 5 mins before the end, the reel broke though and we where plunged into darkness for about 10 minutes whilst they fixed this. Now I don't know how many times I had prayed that something like that would have happened when I was younger and at the pictures with a boyfriend, typical, can hardly have a good snog with my son now can I.

OK, I'm off to search the net, want some yummy scrummy scrapbook papers, so will probably find them at Angel Crafts or Bumblebee, see ya.

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Roz I would go if it actually happens and politely lay my cards on the table. One way or another you will then know where you stand.

I can't stand pussyfooting around when I know something is not right. I doubt you like it much either, just ask the right questions and digest the answers slowly. You will soon know what to do or believe.

Good luck, I hope it works out for you MWAH XX