Wednesday, July 26, 2006

I'm back to add a bit more

Hi, last post was a quickie as had a guest, how rude am I leaving my guests whilst I do my blog, hee hee.

Heather was over to do a bit of scrapping and I refused to let her leave till she had finished a layout completely, I swear to god, I have been scrapping with this lady for a while and I have never seen her finish a page yet, she is her own worse critic, the page was stunning that she did in the end and she was really pleased with it as well, now just have to stop her pulling it to bits when she decides she could have done something differently.
She has spoiled me today, she made me a lovely note book and also brought round this adorable little pink suede case and said she wanted to decorate it, and asked my advise, well that was a silly thing to do, cause I jumped right in with this and that, so she told me to do it for her. Did not need telling twice, I love altering things like that, so away I went, I had a ball, knew exactly what I wanted to do. When I had finished, she promptly said, what you gonna put in it....... Blank looks from me!!!!!! the silly moo had only brought it for me, so I ended up decorating my own box. Felt really bad afterwards as realised it might have been something she wanted to do for me. But in my defence, I only did as I was told. I'll take pics tomorrow and upload them, (can't be bothered fighting with blogger tonight)

OK, thats me, short and sweet, not, one of my usual ones, sorry girls.

Night night.

No comments: