Saturday, July 15, 2006

Hi, have been to a crop today, and I have not laughed so hard in weeks. Ain't it strange, I feel like the past few weeks all I have done is laugh, don't get me wrong I'm not complaining, but I kinda think I laugh more during the summer than in the winter, does anybody else feel the same? or is it just me been strange.

Not much news to report other than the news I gave earlier, about my ugly face picture winning, still can't believe that, hee hee.

tonight has been deemed family night, so we are gonna have hot dogs, nacho's, cheese sauce and movies galore, not sure yet, will depend on what Ben wants to watch, but I'm sure it will be fun, mind you think I might fall straight to sleep infront of TV.

Hope your all having a ball, what ever you are doing.

Big hi and hug to Fiona if your reading this, mwahahahahhahah just for you.xxxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I never heard you laugh once :O, I thought you were a right moody COW.....Moooooooooooo

(twitter twitter)