Thursday, July 27, 2006

Paint Splash

I'm covered in paint, want to get a few design projects done, but everything and I mean everything needs primed and two to three coats of paint on them before I can even start with the papers, hee hee. have tons of things on my kitchen table, and there is no room for anybody to eat breakfast tomorrow and nothing is gonna be allowed to be moved till they are finished, otherwise I'll never get them done, need them to sit and stare at me to get my fat arse moving hee hee. I'll be in serious bad books when Gerry sees the mess, but I don't care, I'm having fun, just waiting on the paint drying thats why I'm on here instead.

NO other news to report, not heard from friend yet, but I'll let you know the outcome.

Take care

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Fingers crossed on 'friend' front and I LOVE paint and mess LOL!