Monday, July 10, 2006

Its Official

Its official can tell you all, the fabby wabby speshal Kirsty Wiseman will be teaching at the Luxurious Angel retreat.

Can't wait, now just need to start on the organising of it all.

Can anyone tell me where I can get Tena Ladies from, have spent the last 24 hours nearly peeing myself with laughter, Angela and Heather have had me in stiches, they are so good, they knew I needed cheering up as feel pretty down at the moment. Have to go to hospital next week for cardio tests and then in the week after for an angiogram, and am scared to death with worry about it, not sure whats wrong but I'll know soon enough.

Meet a old friend today in Glasgow, she was up for the weekend from Cambridge with her daughter and friend who went off to tea in the park to get all muddy and messy. The girls had a fab time and shared some of the stories with me, it made my hair curl. It was so good to see Karen again, has been 2 years since we last met up, this was only a quickie, picked them up from hotel, went for tea and then had to drop them off at the Airport, felt a bit bad as that was the only time I could spare her and she had been here all weekend, but she made good use of her time having manicures, massages, the works, lucky cow, wish I had free time to do that.

OK, I have to run, trying to finish challenge layouts and projects for kids art classes, so up to my elbows in glitter, glue and paint, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

Angela said...

You will be fine Roz, will be thinking about you