Friday, July 07, 2006

Yum Yum

Its just after midnight, and I'm finally home from my evening out with Angela, we where off hunting for a hotel, and where kindly invited to dinner by one of the hotel owners, wow where we blown away, the hotel was stunning, want to live there and greet people at the door wearing a tiara. The dinner was amazing, I could not eat all of mine and said I wanted a doggy bag to take it home, but Angela had a fit at my suggestion and promptly said NO, what a spoil sport, could not believe she would not let me ask, but suppose I would have appeared as common as muck, should I have asked, but then thats me, common as muck.

The weather is so lovely at the moment, can't believe people are complaining about abit of sun. This will probably be the only bit we get all year, and you just know as soon as it goes away, everyone will complain its to cold/wet/windy/snowy, blah blah blah, you just can't please people can you.

Finally got to see one of my nicest, sweetiest friends yesterday, seems like its been months since I last saw her, when in reality its probably only a month, her daughter has just had a baby boy so she has been doing the granny things and not had much time for anything else, but managed to sneak a few hours with her yesterday in her back garden and will get to spend the day with her on Saturday, so I'm really pleased about that.

On the down side though, I have not seen or heard from my bestest bestest friend in ages now, no response to emails, or texts so have no idea if everything is ok, must admit I am missing her like hell, so would love to talk to her, whoops eyes filling up with tears at the thought of how much I'm missing her, so gonna stop talking now.

OK, I'm off to Bed, will catch you all tomorrow, take care of yourselves. xxx

1 comment:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

you common oaf - asking for a doggy bag. Personally id have shoved everything in my pockets and licked the plate clean, burped, farted and then snotted over the table cloth.