Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Do you want my autograph?

My head is so big, can hardly fit through the door, today I have appeared in two magazines. Simply Stamping for a take 5 challenge and Do-Crafts Scrapbook Magazine as a project designer.






I got featured on the cover, top left hand corner, middle card, then on the index page, mine is the one on the left page, green card and then a big pic on the take 5 feature page.





I am so chuffed, I was petrified when Daphne called asking me to take part, and when the stamp turned up I hit a wall in regards to a idea, but I spent the weekend at it and sent back 4 cards for Daphne to choice from and she picked my fav, and I got to keep the stamps as well, yahooo.




For the Do-Crafts project I was asked to design a layout for a beginners project using dry embossing, not something I do alot of, but I jumped right in and loved making it actually. I was so tempted to add bits and pieces here and there, but had to restrain myself because it was targeted at beginners. I've now been asked to do another project for them and am going to make this cute little book that I love to make, but its quite a bit harder so think the grading will be made advanced, which means I can go to town a bit more to suit myself, all within reason though, have to use what products they send me.

I'm off out tonight to Angelas with heather for a girly night at the movies, Angela's DH is making us fajitas for tea and we have plans for nacho's, chocs and wine, yum yum.

Hope your all enjoying the weather, and thank you for posting comments on my blog, if you just visit but don't comment, then why not, I love to hear what you all have to say, don't worry if you don't have your own blog, you can leave a comment anyway.

Big kisses to you all. mwahahahahahaha

5 comments:

Unknown said...

That will be yes to the autograph oh famous one *bows down in suitable pose* LOL! Well done you, now I need those mags to see it all up close, looks fab from here YEAH!

Hope you girls enjoy your fajitas, one of my favs! Love to A & H x

BIG kisses right back at ya....

Angela said...

Congratulations again Roz, knew you would do it!!!

Anonymous said...

well have to say its all good. Will talk to you later in week, but WELL DONE on the mags and the job. All our Love
The Spanish Link.

Anonymous said...

Wow Roz - your card is beautiful!!!!

Anonymous said...

lol that was from me!
xx
Elin