Wednesday, July 05, 2006


Just a quick post tonight to say hi to everyone. Went to photography class tonight, its only my second time, but already I feel like I have learnt something, took this pic of Ben just before leaving and then adjusted in Photoshop whilst I was there, and I love the results, hope you do to.

Took a few more but am still playing with these ones and also some of the pics have girls from the class in them and not sure they would be best pleased with me for uploading pics of them on to my blog. hee hee.

I am really enjoying the classes though and David who runs them has the patience of a saint, well he would need to with me in his class.

I'm off out tomorrow night for dinner in a lovely hotel with my friend Angela, can't wait will make such a change to get out into an environment for real adults that dress up for dinner, oh how lucky will I be. Watch this, I'll spill my dinner all over my lap knowing me.

Anyway have to run as still need to run round and have a tidy before bed, night night. xxx

No comments: