Sunday, July 30, 2006

boring

its official, I am the most bored person in the whole wide world. Have done nothing today, except for sleep. Did manage to pop over to see Angela for the longest 10 minutes in the world, but that was only because Heather came for me, I was still in my PJ's when she knocked on the door.

I'm off to the fantastic Dyans on Friday for a retreat, how lucky am I, and I'm trying very very hard to make some lovely little things to take with me, I love to make silly little thingy may jigs for Dyan with all of her fantasitic papers in the hope that one day just one of these things will be deemed good enough to make a display piece (OK, not quite true, some of my stuff is on display already, but I want more shelf space, cause I'm greedy, hee hee), so I'm making tons of little things that I think are so adorable, I might actually keep them.

but today, nothing, not a thing, cause I'm a boring person, I've even sent the dog to sleep with my silly ramblings, so I won't do the same to you lot.

I'll upload some pics eventually when stupid blogger decides to play nicely, but till then, bye bye.

xxx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Now what kind of thingy may jigs are we talking about here? I have never seen a display of thingy may jigs, would I like it? Do I need to have some thingy may jigs too?

Lovl!

I know I don't know you very well Roz but in a list of adjectives I could use to describe you, BORING would never be one of them :)

I need a retreat, soooo jealous.

Take care xx