Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Wow, Fairy Power Spray

At last blogger is letting me finally put pics up, no idea why it would not let me, but I'm not complaining, at least not any more, so as promised, here are the pics of the layout and gerry as tintin.

I've been to the hospital today, and its good news, I don't have to have an anigiogram, really pleased about this, Spent a while convicing and a doctors opionion had to be given, but I'm ok as I am, a wheezy little thing.

Came home and it was hardly worth going into work, so got stuck into my oven instead, Gerry had brought the new fairy power spray, and I have to sing its greatness from the rooftops, its brilliant, my oven and all the trays look brand spanking new. (I know how sad am I, highlight of my day is a clean oven).


Here is my layout in response to the challenge that Angela set down for all the teachers of the Luxurious Angels Retreat. I used white bazzill cardstock and making memories girl pack for the gingham and green dot. Traced round Basic Grey Hardware to create title, and hand cut out the petals for the banner across the top with a bit of Blonde moments ribbons, everything is stitched down curtesy of my sewing machine, which is now broken.


Here is the pic of Gerry doing his TinTin impression, how cute does he look, in reality he is all stinky and smelly cause he is just back from the football.

ok, thats me for today, can't burn dinner for two days on the trot so best run.

take care of yourselves. mwahahahaha

4 comments:

Angela said...

Gorgeous LO Roz!

Anonymous said...

L/O is ab fab girly.. well done... the sewing is lush... how did you break the machine!!!

Poor Gerry that is all I am saying!!

domestic goddess said...

lovely lo roz, i need to find some time inbetween all my other deadlines lol

Unknown said...

Glad to read things are well with you. My oven is 'boggin', fairy spray on the list lol!

LO is sooo purty, lovin the Angel and the pink. Shame you broke your machine!

Tin tin looks fab, his wee tufty suits him mwhahahah!