Saturday, July 15, 2006

Can this weekend get any better

so chuffed and so excited, wanted to share this with you all.

I have just logged onto UKS and sitting there waiting for me was a lovely surprise. I have made it onto the design team for Kraft Stop, can't believe it, I am gobsmacked (does not happen often)

I must have a lucky angel with me at the mo, cause things are just getting better and better, which actually its about time they did, had a small downwards thing going on there for a while, but it just goes to show if you stick at it and pull your big girl knickers on, things will eventually turn out all right.

Yahoooooooooooooooo

Bye

3 comments:

Beth said...

Well done lovely on winning Kirsty's silly challenge, yes, very fwitenin' indeed, only kiding. Also congrats for getting on the design team too, well done. XX

Unknown said...

I saw, I read, congrats ma'dear!

Now what was that I was saying about DT members on Saturday? ** scratches head**

::Evil Cackle::

Seriously, its fab! Enjoy Roz...

Kelly said...

hello fellow dt mate xxx well done too xxx