Saturday, July 15, 2006

OMG I can't believe it

Oh my god, I can't believe it, I only flipping won the challenge that Kirsty threw down for everybody to do a layout of yourself but had to be a funny face.

Here is the layout I did, be warned its horrific.

You could always show this to the kids and tell them this is what happened to me when the wind changed direction, hee hee, remember when your mum use to say that to you, "don't pull a face like that, cause if the wind changes it will stay like that".

I'm so chuffed I won, did not honestly think I was in with a chance, as such talented ladies had entered.

Off to bed now. Night night.

2 comments:

domestic goddess said...

well done hun, it sure is a silly face!!!

Anonymous said...

WELL DONE BOGIE QUEEN... you deserve it.. you are a star!!