Thursday, July 13, 2006

Another Surprise for the Retreat

Today, has been spent biting my nails, awaiting a email from somebody very very speshal, Had asked the abso brill lady about teaching at the retreat and had to wait till I got home from work before I could find out if it was good news or bad. Finally got out of work and sprinted home like a mad woman, and yes, the email was there waiting for me. Dare I open it, what if it was bad news, would I be able to cope with the disappointment, me thinks not. Ok, I click open and YAHOO, she said yes. I can't believe it, I'm jumping up and down on my seat, whoops have broken seat, hell, who cares, she said yes, how fab is that.

however, I can't reveal who she is till Monday, so I'm so sorry girls, you will just have to hope that in my usual dizzy way, I make a booby and mention it or you will have to be patient and wait till Monday, when all will be revealed. Hee hee, I know I'm evil, but honest this news is worth waiting for.

On another note, came home, also looking forward to a slice of calorie free cake, only to discover, that DH had read my blog and decided to go and explore fridge (area of house he is not familiar with - ok only joking Gerry, don't throw a wobbly) and he ate it all, fab bloater, so had to make do with Jaffa Cakes instead.

Its nearly TFiF and I can't wait, have so much to do before I'm let out to play this weekend, have to do the mountain (I swear to god it is a mountain, have the tourist board coming in next week to designate it a place of interest to visit) ironing pile to do, plus run round like a headless chicken, dusting and hoovering, ummmhhh wonder if I could bribe ben to do the dusting for a few pounds, ummhhh wonder if I could sneak said few pounds out of Gerry's money tin. Then I have to tidy the mess that is my craft room, have a crop on Saturday and as of this present moment in time, I won't be going unless I get my lazy giant arse into gear and sort out my stuff.

Anyway, off to bed now, going to see if I can get to bed the same day I got out of it for a change, take care of yourselves.
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh 4 teachers now Roz
well you know who my money is on for no4.

I think you will have a fantastic event the hotel looks ultra plush.

Super Sleuth

Anonymous said...

Super sleuth has changed her mind she reckons 4th teacher is now someone with the nickname posh totty.

Wont say anymore though.