Sunday, July 09, 2006

Luxurious Angel Retreat

Its now official, I will be teaching at the Luxurious Angel Retreat, been held in Lockerbie in October (27 - 29) and I'm so excited.

The hotel is flipping stunning, me and Angela where there again today to check out some of the rooms and iron out the finer details. It is going to be fantastic, Angela has some fantastic teachers lined up already to teach at it and is waiting on one more getting back to her, which in my in my humble opionion is the cream of the crop, but I'm not going to name her just now incase I jinx it. Keep your fingers, eyes and toes crossed she says yes.

Here is the hotel, please go and have a look you will just scream at how gorg it is.

If anybody does want to go, you can either drop me or Angela at Angel crafts a line and we will add you to the list, be warned though places are limited to 30, its going to be an exclusive event.

OK, rest of my news, I don't have any, sad muppet I am, have spent all weekend helping out with sorting this out.

OK I lied, I have finally finished working on a CJ that has only taken me two weeks to do (I'll post a pic later after I manage to unpack my bags), my excuse is that my mojo has left home and is living under the bed at Angelas, seems that the only place I manage to get anything done. I have also managed to make a start on my layout for the challenges that me and Kirsty are going to be starting on UKS, I will post the pic as soon as the challenge starts for all you none uks bloggers out there.

I now have to go and face the mountain that lives in my bedroom called Ironing, its a horrible thing that just seems to grow each day, how the hell it does it is beyond me, cause I'm sure I don't wear that many clothes. I'm gonna have to start making Ben wear his clothes inside out to get double the wear out of them. Now that is a great idea, off to see what he thinks of that.

Take care of yourselves.

Love ya xxxxx

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lush hotel. Well done on the teaching gig.

Just been catching up on your blog. Sounds like you're mojo is up to no good. If you find mine lurking kick it's butt back to here :)

What challenges are you up to? Is the BOM ones. Loved your layout BTW

Olwen

Anonymous said...

Hi dolly.... well this angel retreat is gonna be fab!!! especially wi you teaching..

but first you need some rest, get some of those bags back .. or i could always give you some of mine...

Hugs
H xx

domestic goddess said...

oo another angel retreat, how fab!!!
if you need anymore teachers, give me a shout :)
hugs
anna x