Friday, August 04, 2006

Heaven

just a quick post to say, I'm off to the fantastic Dyan's today - Art from the Heart, for a weekend retreat, can't wait, bit scared of meeting new ladies who all know each other, will feel abit like a fish out of water, but at least I know Dyan, Mark, Ben & Kirsty so a few familiar faces. I understand it's gonna be one messy weekend with Inks, UTEE, and alsorts, have had to print out 11 head shots of myself, have no idea why, but should be good.

I've attached my ugly head so you can all see what image I've decided to go for, never realised this was such a hard pic to find, I don't get my pic taken that much, and this was the best I could find, I know I could have done one last night, but that would have meant doing hair and makeup, cause I looked a horror yesterday. Have finally finished all the designy thingy may jigs I was trying to make, and I'm really pleased with how they have turned out. I promise I'll post some pics after I have given them to Dyan so you can all see.

I might not get a chance to blog over the weekend, so you all take care, and I'll see you next week.

Mwahahahahahaha

2 comments:

Kelly said...

ooooh have a nice time , im so green a weekend at art from the heart and cant wait to see what you make xxx

Unknown said...

Another green blogger here but do have a fab time dah'ling and you look just ab fab!