Saturday, July 08, 2006

just a quickie

I wish......

Ok, only have a few mins as not at home, at Angelas staying the night, I invited myself as my mojo is still living at her house under the bed, I need to finish a CJ entry that should have posted two weeks ago, so pulling a late one to get it done, then want to start on my layout for mine and kirsty's challenges that will be starting soon on UKS, come back later for more news on this.

Off tomorrow back to that wonderful hotel we went to the other night, to see if we can blag a lunch out of them, ha ha, fat chance, off to check out some of their rooms, come back later for more news on this as well, you will want to be involved, its gonna be fab.

I know I'm such a pig for not giving all the news, for making you wait, but thats me to a tee, a right cow.

OK, have to go, catch you all later, till then take care of yourselves.

Roz
xxxx

No comments: