Thursday, July 13, 2006

Calorie Free Chocolate Cake

At last, Asda have developed a Calorie Free Chocolate Cake, I know I can just see you all running to grab your coats and bags and fly out the door to run down there to grab some while you can. Hold on though. All of this is completely in the imagination of my darling but dim friend Angela.

Tonight she came round to my house, as going to Camera Class, we had already agreed that instead of the horrible fattening Chippy Dinner that we usually have after class (must just say, I love Chippy dinners) we would go out somewhere nice for Dinner as we where dragging Heather along with us, think Angela wanted to let her believe we are nice civilised people, ha ha, fat chance of that. Sorry I'm wandering off the subject here, ok, I'm back, I'm focused, now back to my story. In comes Angela and presents me with an Asda Bag, I go, ohhhh, what's this, pressy for me (I so love to get pressy's) and she says yes its a Calorie Free Chocolate Cake, so straight in I dive, I'm looking all over the box for the magic words, calorie free when she points to the bit where the expiry date bit is and says there, it says it there, Calorie Free. Well I nearly feel off my chair laughing at her, what a bimbo, and honestly she is not blonde, but you would never believe that.

Here's a pic of the offending item, just to make your mouth water. Both Angela and Heather, had much fun, taking the complete mickey out of me for this pic, cause I had to make sure the lighting and everything was just right, and I would not let them have a slice till I had got the perfect shot, they even suggested I sprinkle coco round the plate, which I did, must to the enjoyment of them, they could not stop laughing at me, horrible horrible girls, and these are suppose to be my friends, I'll get my own back on you.

Have had a fantastic night, have laughed till my tummy hurts, ate good food and had good company, only down side has been that my breathing today has been terrible, seems to be getting worse. I'm trying all sorts of things to see if its something I'm doing in my lifestyle to make it like this, but no matter what I change or stop in my habits it is not getting better. Thank goodness I'm at the hospital soon because its really beginning to get me down. Enough of me been miserable, I hope your all having a fantastic time and enjoying this nice little spell of sunshine we are getting.

See you all soon. Love ME.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me laugh at you!!!! never... i too scared of you!!

the photo came out great.. well done.. see the chocolate sprinkles worked!!

hope you are feeling better..

hugs & kisses
Heather
xxxxx

Angela said...

Cake was yummy!!!!!

domestic goddess said...

oo scrummy cake roz