Saturday, July 01, 2006

I'm Back

Hi there fellow bloggers, so sorry I have not updated in quite a while, and I was doing so well uptil now. But I have my reasons.

I lost my mojo, could not find it anywhere, it had simply ran away from home, but yippee finally found it hiding at Angelas house, so have now dragged its sorry arse back home, its not happy with me, but its kinda back.

My news has not been good resently, I have been a bit poorly, but got a good holiday to help me recover, so now have a lovely tan, which is rapidly peeling off my skin and I know look like a horrible scaley lizard, hee hee.

I'm so excited this month, as am going to be published in two mags and its not just the usual bog standard stuff that you send off in the hope that they might decide to publish on the readers page, its proper stuff that they asked me to do, nearly peed myself when they asked, and am now nearly peeing myself with excitment waiting on the mags coming out. I'm going to be in the Do-Crafts scrapbooking mag, have done the project of the month, dry embossing (which I don't do alot of but went wild with balloons on it) and in Simply Stamping as one of the take 5 challenges for a card design (went mad with ranger inks and walked around with green hands for a few days). As soon as the mags are out, I'm gonna buy loads as want to show off to all my family and friends, plus think I'm gonna frame them as well.

Have only done one class this month, but it was a blast, was ATC's which I'm not that great at, but taught the ladies loads of lovely lush paint techniques and would not let them leave the class till there hands where as disgusting as mine. We had a ball and everyone made some stunning ATC's and did there first trades as well, they are all now well and truly hooked.

Things at home are hectic as usual, Ben broke up from School on Weds for the summer, he has now officially left Primary School and starts High School in August, he is a bit worried about it, scared incase he does not know where to go, or what to do, so I've told him just to follow everyone else. At least he will know loads of people as all of the kids from he went to school with, will be going to the same school. He is growing up so fast, and is a typical boy, who is driving me up the wall. Brought him new trainers on Thursday and they are ruined already, so he will be spending the summer barefoot, cause I refuse to spend more money on trainers that last 5 mins ( I know I'm such a bad mother, but I don't care)

OK thats me updated you all, so I'm off to paw over all the lovely layouts on UKS. Oh that reminds me, you must go and see Kirsty's latest mad challenge, its to do a layout on a funny face of yourself, have done one myself, don't want to scare you all, so not gonna put it on here.

Heres is the link to Kirsty's challenge: http://www.ukscrappers.co.uk/boards/showthread.php?t=115328

Take care of yourselves, love Roz

No comments: