Thursday, May 25, 2006

I've found a cure for headaches

And its called Alcohol. Yippee its my birthday and I've finally gotten rid of my headache, had a full bottle of wine, and yahoo, its done the trick that doctors could not achieve, my headache is gone. I have to be supurivised whilst typing this though, which is one draw back.

Had a wonderful day, got took for my lunch, by the lovely Angela and she very very nicely gave me a new set of pebbles earth tone chalks for my birthday, cause mine are all broken and I could not jusify buying another set and some Basic grey rub-on's, only problem is they are so nice and you get so few in the packet that I'll never use them cause I don't want to waste them.

I got a brilliant fabby A3 printer off Gerry so can do my layouts now with titles printed directly on, what a result, did not think I would get this as far to many pennies and I got a lovely kiss and hug off Ben, what more could a mother ask for on her birthday, keep this quiet, but that was the best gift out of them all.

Off to bed now, before I make a fool of myself.

I love you all, and take care of you.


Roz
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

happy belated birthday babes, glad you found a cure for the headaches, even if it was tempory, lol
hugs
anna x