Friday, June 01, 2007

New Prompt is up

Yep, new prompt is up for June for your Books of Me. Prompt this month is to do a layout on your top 10 favourite things, but you can't include people places or pets, hee hee, naughty.

I actually struggled with this one, and spent the day, running around my house, photographing all sorts of things, but my top 10 things ended up been Black Coffee, My Bed, my bath, crocs, camera, flowers, books, scrapbooking, cold toast with lots of butter and chocolate buttons, ummhhh, all of these 10 things in 1 day, would make that day a dream.

so here it is if you want to see it.



I'll be back later to update with whats been going on in my life, cause I know it will be a very long post. So I'll catch you all later, and I'll add a joke later to.

7 comments:

Suzanne said...

Some great faves there Roz (though cold toast yuk!). Love all the photo placement.

Karen said...

Gorgeous colours and design. :) My page would be all food related I think lol.

Sara-Jane said...

great page Roz very colourful!!
amazing what you fins round the house whicg are your favourites not people or places which mine would be full off.

well done xx

Sara-Jane said...

thanks Roz still setting it up now!
are u with blogspot? can u tell me how to add pic to my header title thanks.

def will update regualry dont wanna bore everyone but cant have u shoulting at me at the same time :)

sj xx

Linda said...

Fab LO - I must do this one.

Carole Bryson said...

Fab LO Roz ..... will defo have to give this a go !

Anonymous said...

Just catching up and its going to take forever lol. You just reminded me I used to love cold toast with lots of butter. Not had it like that for years.Might just have to try some.
julei x