Monday, June 18, 2007

Phew, I'm so tired

Guess thats what happens when you stay up till 3.30 in the morning scrapping, and scrap she did, but not me. Kirsty did tons, I did very little, hee hee, to busy yak yak yakking. We had a brilliant time, we ate loads and loads, I made my special soup for Kirsty, Curried Almond Soup, I swear to god this soup is brilliant, I love it, and best of all it takes 10 minutes to make, if anybody wants the receipe, leave a comment and I'll email it to you, or if you all want it, I'll post the instructions on here for you tomorrow. Me and ben where treated to Merguine with strawberry's and chocolate, so we treated them to mine and bens fav desert, pancakes with chocolate smeared all over them, fresh cream and strawberrys, yum yum. Kirsty and Ellie loved it so much they did not want to leave and I got hugs off Ellie as well, can't believe that, I was so chuffed, I sat for ages with her and just enjoyed them.

because I never did a lot of scrapping I caught up a bit on her space my space pics, so here is shell and strawberry's for you.

and here is your joke of the day.

Phil and Will built a skating rink in the middle of a pasture on a cold winter. A shepherd leading his flock decided to take a shortcut across the rink. The sheep, however, were afraid of the ice and wouldn't cross it. Desperate, the shepherd began tugging them to the other side. "Look at that," remarked Phil to Will. "That guy is trying to pull the wool over our ice."


hee hee, rotten I know, but still funny.

7 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

glad u ahd a great weeknd love the pic of ur strawberries totally amazing and very tatsy looking

Marjolein said...

Wow, those strawberries look delicious!

Unknown said...

Love the pics...and the joke. Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend and I'd really like to make the soup some time.

Bobs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Bobs said...

Those strawbs are lush! Love the joke too!

Anonymous said...

Super angle on the shells! And I loved the joke - I'll send it ot my husband at work, it will make him giggle!

Carole Bryson said...

I have to have that recipe - sounds delicious Roz !

Could you send me some strawberries as well when you're sending me the recipe - please ???!!

Hugs xx