Wednesday, June 27, 2007

New New New

Everything is all new, yahoo.

I have had a great weekend, spent it with a great bunch of girls scrapping to our hearts content in Debden, I was also very productive, I made two handbags, thanks debs for the pattern, a Layout for July BOM prompt over at UKS and a whole album for me and Ben to take on holiday with us to journal in everyday so we don't forget anything of our fantastic trip.

Did you notice I also have a new Blog header. I've been playing around with the idea for ages to do a header, and Linda has tried to do some for me, but I'm such a fussy cow, I never liked any of them, Well I have Kirsty up at the moment, and before she was allowed her tea last night, I forced her to make me a header, and she will quite rightly agree to what a fussy cow I am, I sat next to her the whole time, going, ohhhhhhh I like that, nope hate it, get it off, hee hee, she offered to kindly poke my eye out with a knitting needle but I refused her kind offer and legged it Mwahahahahhahaha.

Anyway, time to share, here are the bags I've made and the layout for BOM, don't have pics of the album, cause I seriously can't be bothered to take pics of it all, but you will see bits when we have added our pics and journalling.

The first bag took almost 9 hours to complete, but that was not helped by all the gossip, drinking, eating and smoking that was going on, the second one was much quicker, and only took me about 2.5 hours. However I still felt really slow because Debbie said they where only taking her 1/2 and hour for each one, She has since owned up that she was joking and they take her about 2.5 hours for each one, little witch, hee hee.
and here is the layout for this months BOM Prompt over on UKS, you have to use the word BE in your layout somewhere, either in the title or journalling. Mine is all about be happy in yourself. I have to say a big thank you to Claire for helping me out with heart and arrow, I'm pants at drawing and she kindly sketched these for me. And also to Shirleen for your critical eye just when I needed it. The pic was taken by Heather a while ago and I love it, my eyes are a bit red but I love my expression of laughter.
Well I best get my bottom moving, I have 3 books to design for the class's I'm teaching at Stamp Addict in July and I have Angela coming over for tea as well as a bit of scrapping fun, take care of yourselves, mwaha to you all. xxx
Joke of the Day:
The local sheriff was looking for a deputy, so Gomer, who was not exactly the sharpest nail in the bucket, went in to try out for the job."Okay," the sheriff drawled, "Gomer, what is 1 and 1?""11" he replied.The sheriff thought to himself, "That's not what I meant, but he's right. What two days of the week start with the letter 'T'?""Today and tomorrow."The sheriff was again surprised that Gomer supplied a correct answer that he had never thought of himself."Now Gomer, listen carefully: Who killed Abraham Lincoln?"Gomer looked a little surprised himself, then thought really hard for a minute and finally admitted, "I don't know.""Well, why don't you go home and work on that one for a while?"So, Gomer wandered over to the barbershop where his pals were waiting to hear the results of the interview. Gomer was exultant. "It went great! First day on the job and I'm already working on a murder case!"
Hee hee, I like that one. If you have any jokes you want to share, then please let me know.

3 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

love ur bags Roz well done!!!

Jo said...

Hi Roz - love the bags! Any idea where I might be able to get a similar pattern from?

Thanks.

Anonymous said...

The weekend was fab eh? Love the banner, worth the fussing lol! Hope you and Kirsty have had a good week :D The bags are awesome and I should know as I saw the progress and norty Debs indeed!
Hope you up and coming break goes well, I am sure you will have a fab time :D Love to Ben x