Saturday, June 16, 2007

OMG, I am so having such a great time this weekend, me and Kirsty have laughed so hard at the sillest things. Ellie and Ben are getting on great.

Have all eaten and now going to have to flip a coin to decide between more scrapping or Sing a long with the Sound of Music DVD, hard choice I know, I'm so tempted by 'a doe a deer' but then again I do have lots to do scrap wise.

Anyway, I'm off as having far to much fun to blog tonight, catch you later.

Joke of the Day:

Two Women Meet In Heaven:

1st woman: Hi! My name is Wanda.
2nd woman: Hi! I 'm Sylvia. How'd you die?
1st woman: I froze to death.
2nd woman: How horrible!
1st woman: It wasn't so bad. After I quit shaking from the cold, I
began to get warm & sleepy, and finally died a peaceful death. What
about you?
2nd woman: I died of a massive heart attack. I suspected that my
husband was cheating, so I came home early to catch him in the act. But
instead, I found him all by himself in the den watching TV.
1st woman: So, what happened?
2nd woman: I was so sure there was another woman there somewhere that I
started running all over the house looking. I ran up into the attic and
searched, and down into the basement. Then I went through every closet
and checked under all the beds . I kept this up until I had looked
everywhere, and finally I became so exhausted that I just keeled over
with a heart attack and died.
1st woman: Too bad you didn't look in the freezer........ we'd both
still be alive today.

1 comment:

Linda said...

Hope the fun continues, looking forward to sneak peaks of your work.