Saturday, June 16, 2007

I'm almost there

I have spent the last 3 days working through my lists, and I'm so pleased with myself because I'm almost there, the only thing stopping me from finishing them completely is the flippin weather. I have washing to dry and gardening to do and painting that desperately needs done, but it all requires a bit of sunshine, which seems to be in short supply at the moment.

Today, Ben went on a school trip to Lightwater Valley, he has been so excited about this trip for weeks, but after only 2 hours at the place and all the kids looking like drowned rats they gave in to the weather and headed home, only to be met with closed roads due to floods. The poor mites never made it home till 9pm tonight, and my little fella is all tired out, well we where up at 6 this morning to make sure he got the coach on time.

I saw Angela today, first time in ages we have had a chance to actually get together, we speak on the phone at least 3 times a day, but it still can't beat actually meeting up and having a good old natter, plus I got to have a peek in her storage rooms full of lovely stash, I ended up parting with my hard earned cash quite easily, mwahahahhahha

Tomorrow we have Kirsty and Ellie arriving for a weekend of fun and scrapping. I'm so excited, as it means we eventually have a girl over to stay in our scrummy little girls room. Yes I have a little girls room in my house, yes I know I have no little girls, but we do have alot of God Daughters and the room is really for them so they feel extra special, because they are, I adore my god-daughters so much.

Anyway, its the middle of the night and I'm trying to transfer songs to my MP3 player, but its taken hours to get the damn thing sorted, but sorted it is, and its now quite happily 17% of its way through 958 songs, so I'm gonna leave it to do its business over night, and hopefully, fingers crossed when I get up in the morning it will be done.

So I'm off to beddy boos, but I'll leave you with you joke of the day: Take care of your selves.

xxx

Q: What is a bus ?
A: A bus is a vehicle that runs twice as fast when you are after it as when you are in it.

2 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

glad ur getting through your list Roz the weather has been naff of late.

have a great weekend

sj xx

Linda said...

Glad to hear you are getting there but don't overdo it. Loved that joke and how true it is.