Friday, June 08, 2007

Free Time

I now seem to have a fair bit of free time on my hands so have started to join in with some of the inspirational blogs that are out there, last week I did a Design Collections Layout, which was a first for me, although I do visit it each week, just to ohhhh and ahhhhhh over the fantastic layouts the girls do. This week I have decided to do some of the Her Space My Space pics. Yesterdays was something furry, so whilst out cutting my grass I noticed this weed, weeds are so pretty at times and I just love how this one looks right now, all furry and soft and delicate, one breeze and its all gone.

And todays is Cheese, I love cheese, especially the blue stuff, ummmmmmmhhhhhhhh yum yum, so here is my pic for today,

As I said earlier I cut my grass today, wow what a mammouth task that was, I did not intent to do it, but as my plans for this weekend have now changed, (don't you just love it when you do something spur of the moment) I thought I had best tackle it today, and seeing as I need a herd of mountain goats to cut me a path to the washing line, I decided enough was enough. I dragged out the strimmer and the mower and two hours later, sweating, out of breath, gasping for air, I was done. OK its not the best lawn in the world and Wimbledon won't be beating my door down offering me a job as grounds keeper, but at least I can now get to my washing line and ben will be able to find all his lost footballs.

I've got a pile of ironing to do that could challenge the himalayas for their title, and I have to do it tonight as poor ben has ran out of clothes. I also have to sort out my stash, honestly I swear to god, somebody must sneak into my scrap room and mess it all up on a nightly basis, cause I don't recall leaving it like that.

Oh I almost forgot, I promised to share some pics with you of the house and its transformation. Well I forgot to run around whilst the light was good today and take pics, but I did take this pic of my bed last weekend for my 10 favourite things layout, so I'll share this with you instead. I feel like a princess every night going to sleep in this beauty. Its massive, if I ever move, I'll have to make sure my new bedroom is one hell of a size otherwise I'll never get it in there.

I know the pic is pants, but honestly when I get some sunshine streaming in my windows I will take better pics. One of my girlfriends laughs at me everytime she comes over and reminds me of the film 'Along came Polly', she keeps on threating to attack my pillows, but I think it makes my bed look pretty.

Anyway, thats it for me for now, have to go and tackle this mountain thats taking over the house.

Take care of yourselves, until next time we meet.

Joke of the Day: Bob and Tom both like to golf. One day Bob went to Tom and said, "Hey look at this great ball!" Tom replied, "What’s so great about it?" Bob said, "Well if you lose it, it will beep until you find it, and if it goes into the water it will float. This ball is impossible to lose!" "Wow!", said Tom, "Where did you get that from?" Bob replied, "I found it."

(bloody typical man mentality - mwahahaha)

11 comments:

Joy said...

Love the blue cheese too! Nice shot!

Marjolein said...

Nice shots!! Like the furry one!

Anonymous said...

Great photos and loved the joke.. lol

Aubrey Harns said...

Welcome to the group - these are both great shots.
Aubrey

All of my Todays said...

Blue cheese my favourite and a great shot too.
x

Vanda said...

Oooo I adore blue cheese, excellent photo !!

Anonymous said...

Lovely pics and I adore that bedroom, its so much better IRL!

Fiona said...

Great cheesy pic :D

Angela said...

Great photos, delicious looking cheeses too :-)

Sara-Jane said...

great photos love the one of the weed!!

u can have the groundswomen job at my house and cut my grass for me!!! i hate it but have the excuse my cat loves to hide in it.

take carexxx

Linda said...

Love your pics and that bed just looks so lush. If you get to the bottom of your ironing pile you can always come and tackle mine, lol. Take care x x x