Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Lists, lists, lists

I have to do lists coming out of my ears, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I would not mind if they where nice and short ones, but these ones are monster lists.

I've orders to pack and send out, cases to pack, housework to do, gardening, shopping, sewing, scrapping and thats just the titles of the lists, you should see how long they go on for.

My head is spinning and I'm not sure where to start. I seem to pick up one list, do one or two jobs off it, then jump to the next one.

I really need to sort myself out and get organised.

News on the homefront for you. Ben had his parents evening the other night, and we had already had his report, so kinda knew what to expect, but I was pleasantly surprised, all of his teachers say he is great in class, he is getting the marks he needs, but, and yes there is always a BUT. He is a day-dreamer and works to slow. I can so relate to this, I was a daydreamer at school as well. And Ben has always been like this, even at Primary School, that was the same comment every year from his teachers. I'm not really sure what they expect us to do, we can't sit in the class and give him a nudge can we, and I understand the teachers can't do this either as they have a room full of other pupils as well. So we are kinda stuck. Any advise from you girls out their would be great.

Yesterday was a lazy day, kinda felt real blue, so kept myself to myself and wallowed in self pity. I know, its not good, but you know what sometimes we need to do this, just to make us realise that things are not always as bad as they seem, and now today, I'm back to my usual self.

Anyway, those lists are not going to do themselves, so I best shake my bottom into gear.

Catch you all later.

Joke of the Day: "Louisa" asked her small brother, "could you help me with my math homework?"
"Certainly not," replied Louisa indignantly. "It wouldn't be right."
"Maybe not," said her brother, "but you could at least try...!"

4 comments:

Sara-Jane said...

Roz hope ur feeling better in your self today and get ur to do lists done just take it easy!!

Im also good at starting one job and jumnping to the next prob why it takes me longer!!

Take care xx

Angela said...

Can I add some of my list to yours??

Anonymous said...

You can have my lists too LOL

Glad you all had a fun weekend with KK.

xx

Carole Bryson said...

((( Roz ))) xxxxxxxxx