Friday, June 29, 2007

Shopping - Yippeeee

Can we shop or can we shop, well let me tell you we can shop. Today after we dragged our sorry arses out of bed, we popped down to the local town centre to get fabric and ruhbarb and custard sweeties. Then we nipped over to Au Naturale for some more goodies and to show off the fact to Kirsty that our A.N. is bigger than her's, ha ha, We also nipped into Dunhelm mills and brought even more fabric, I now have enough fabric to make bags for the whole blooming world, I've even had a special request from a friend for a bag, so I will make it as a present and send it to her, cause I'm so nice, mwahahahahha.

Now bearing in mind that I've been making bags, can you believe that I brought flippng more, Well I did, ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. I brought two from Primark, a massive one which will be great for beach towels and a cute little one that had Cherries all over it, they even did matching flip flops and obviously I just had to buy them as well, its the same bag that Kirsty had on her blog, and you could win it if you submitted cards made from scraps, well so much for mates and in with the lady who picks the flipping winners, I never won, so instead I brought my own, and have pinched the pics from her blog to show you it, ha ha now I feel like I've won (sticks tongue out at Kirsty)

Afterwards we came home for tea and Cava/juice our fave tipple, we ran out of cava at about 9.30 though, so like clever girls that we are, we ran over to Spar in our PJ's (I did put my jeans on over the top), but they had no Cava, so Light bulb moment for me, very rare indeed these days, lets buy normal wine and put it in the soda stream, and do you know what, it worked a treat, ha ha, forget buying your expensive champagne and cava, cheap wine from now on and fizzed up in the soda stream. Result.

Last night we scrapped and scrapped and scrapped, Angela came over for a few hours, but I must admit that we where not that productive whilst she was here, far to busy eating sweeties, drinking and talking, but after she left, wow, did we fly, we challenged ourselves to make a layout in 30 minutes, and we did it, and we are both over the moon with the results of it, I've still to add my pic to mine, but its printing whilst I type. We never made it to bed till the sun was coming up, but we had a great night.

You won't believe this, but we have done no scrapping today, we have just had fun with Ben, he has been so funny, he had a brace fitted to his top set of teeth yesterday and OMG, he is so funny, I know it sounds cruel to laugh at him but he has been joining in the fun, he has spent the day with us, has picked up all sorts of slang words from us two Manchester lasses, we have told jokes all day long and Ben has had us in stitches all day. We do plan to scrap later, and stay up late again, as we can't bear to miss a minute of this fun time we are having.

Kirsty is heading home tomorrow and me and Ben are heading off on our holidays, we will be leaving Gerry in charge of the house and pets, he has a list of jobs to do a mile long, ha ha, he will hate me when he sees it, but who cares, I certainly won't, I'll be sunning myself. So if you don't hear from me for a while, its not cause I don't care, its cause I'm having fun.

Joke of the day:
An amusing and allegedly true story by a man who shops in Tesco!

I have 2 dogs and I was buying a large bag of Winalot in Tesco and was standing in the queue at the till. A woman behind me asked if I had a dog.On impulse, I told her that no, I didn't have a dog but I was starting The Winalot Diet again, although I probably shouldn't because I'd ended up in the hospital last time, but that I'd lost 50 pounds before I woke up in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and IVs in both arms.I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and the way that it works is to load your trouser pockets with Winalot nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry and that the food is nutritionally complete so I was going to try it again..

I have to mention here that practically everyone in the queue was by now enthralled with my story, particularly a guy who was behind the woman I was speaking to. Horrified, she asked if I'd ended up in the hospital in that condition because I had been poisoned by the Winalot.

I told her no; it was because I'd been sitting in the road licking my balls and a car hit me.

I thought one guy was going to have a heart attack he was laughing so hard as he staggered out the door.

Stupid cow..........why else would I buy dog food?

Now this had me rolling around on the floor for ages, but all credit goes to a friend on another forum - Jo, she posted this and I've just copied and pasted, thanks Jo, I loved it.

Take care of yourselves and be good.

xxxx

1 comment:

Sara-Jane said...

have agreat holiday Roz where are you going?

hope the sun shines for u

love all ur bags!!!