Sunday, May 13, 2007

I'm Terrible

I keep forgetting to do my blog, I know terrible terrible terrible.

I have been busy though, have been working on a class kit that I'm going to be teaching at Angel Crafts crop next weekend, its the new lippy chick flap book, and I love it, love it, love it. Can't show it to you though as its gonna be a present for somebody afterwards, and I know they read this blog, nosey yet!

What I can share with you though is this cute little digi layout I did, it was a challenge from CD and I used lots of bits from Kirsty's digi things she makes, I'm pants at Digi, but I must admit I do love this and I love all of Kirsty's stunning designs.



I love the picture of ben in this, I took it at the beginning of May, we had a lovely day so we dragged our sorry arses to the park to play for a few hours, and he willing posed for me, so I could practice my photography skills which are currently none existant, but are slowly coming there.

Here is the pic in its full glory for you, and another one of him jumping for joy.




I can't believe how big Ben is now, he is actually taller than me, which must have happened over the last few hours, cause I'm sure this morning he was not.

He is going to be a teenager at the end of the month, and I'm flabbergasted by this, where did the time go, somebody call the police, I've been robbed.

I have no idea what to buy him either, he keeps saying he wants nothing, what 13 year old wants nothing.............

Anyway, thats enough for one day, I'll leave you all with the joke of the day.

"Dad, where did I come from?" asks this 10-years-old. The father was shocked that a 10 year old would be asking a question like that. He was hoping to wait a few more years before he would have to explain the facts of life, but he figured it was better a few years early than a few days too late, so, for the next two hours he explained every thing to his son. When he got finished, he asked his son what prompted his question to which his son replied, "I was talking to the new kid across the street and he said he came from Birmingham, so I was just wondering where I came from."

7 comments:

Kirsty Wiseman said...

hey that layout is something else, my old fruit.
hope you are ok, we muct chat soony xx

Anonymous said...

Love that Digi, love your pics of Ben too, gettin good at this malarky Missy! Thansk again for Saturday, it made all the difference in the world and the kids love ya!

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back Rozzy Baby - Love the LO. I want to learn Digi - and a certain MS Wiseman has promised to show us the basics on her blog!!
Can't wait to see your new masterpiece!
Miss you,
Jaime

Maggie said...

Roz your photos of Ben are brilliant - love the one where you have caught him in mid-air.

Great digi LO as well

Maggie
x

Linda said...

Love those pics, especially the jumping for joy one. What a star your gorgeous son is. Love the digi lo too. Take care x x x

Carole Bryson said...

Luuuuuurv that mid-air photo - cool cool cool !

ROFLMAO @ that joke .. you know, I saw myself in that fathers shoes !!!

Kelly said...

you have been mojo'ed !!!!! see www.mojoholder.blogspot.com xxxx

fabby piccies too love them :D