Sunday, October 01, 2006

Nearly Home

I am still in Stoke on Trent at the mo, so only a quick entry, just to say hi to everyone.

Had a brilliant weekend, stayed in the most adorable little Hamlet called Nupend, with Janet, we had a lovely little room outside of the hotel in the Brew house and we where adopted by the local cat, who insisted on sleeping in our room all night long, purring away.

Classes where so inspiring, Emily is so down to earth and not at all into herself, no Diva demands or anything, she was awesome and I really enjoyed meeting her. It was so good to see Stinky Kirsty again as well, but a bit worried I left her with no eyesight. When I was leaving lent in to give her a kiss/hug goodbye and poked her in the eye with my Glasses, whoops. Was so good to meet some friends as well at the class and put faces to names, etc. Really enjoyed myself.

quick joke for today, whats the quickest way to a mans heart, A sharp knife.

Rotten, I know, but sorry, on a dodgy connection and Janets PC and don't want to appear rude to my hosts by sitting on the pc all night long.

Take care

Mwahahahahahhahaha
xxx

No comments: