Friday, October 06, 2006

Sneeky Peek

Here is a sneeky peek of something similiar to the make and take that the girls will be doing on the Saturday night at the Retreat. Can't show it you all as it will ruin the surprise for the girls, but they will hopefully love it. I'm sat staring at it just now and I'm wubbing it. They are all paying to make this, but the money will be going to charity, we are also going to be hosting a Auction of other peoples craft stuff that they no longer want, so if you have anything you would like to donate, please contact me to discuss this. The charity we are supporting is Muscular Dystrophy.
The Muscular Dystrophy Campaign is the only UK charity focusing on all muscular dystrophies and allied disorders. It has pioneered the search for treatments and cures for over 40 years and provides practical, medical and emotional support to people affected by the condition.

Had today off work, and it was so good, had a lovely long lie, but was rudely awoken by Gerry as I completely forgot that Heather was coming over, and I was still lay in bed with her downstairs making herself a cuppa, how rude am I. No, don't bother answering that. Spent the day working on the retreat stuff, but I'm loving it now, I know, I complained none stop about it all week, but today, I'm back in love with it, all the classes are coming together so nicely, I'm maybe post some more sneak peeks for you before the retreat, just to tease you all.
Anyway, Its crop tomorrow and I have not one thing sorted for it, and my room is back to being a pig sty again, so I best go and tidy up and get sorted for tomorrow, take care of yourselves.
Kissy Wissy's
xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those lucky retreaters!! Looks scrummy!

Anonymous said...

Its awesome!! I wubs it tooooooo