Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Blahhhhhhhhhh

I feel so Blahhhhhhhhhhh, I ended up in hospital on Monday afternoon and there I stayed till Tuesday night. I took a very severe chest pain whilst at work and was rushed off to the hospital,

I got to sample the NHS at its best, enjoyed the comforts that they so kindly provided me with, i.e. yukky hospital gown and no toothbrush or toothpaste, let alone shampoo and shower gel. I was prodded and poked at, to be told, it's my heart that is still poorly and to go home and rest and should it happen again, back I should go.

I felt so low, Gerry was away in England for a few days with work so he could not even come and bring me anything, Ben had to be shipped out to Angela's for an overnight stay with no explanation of what was happening at all.

I've now been told that I have high cholestrol and that that won't be helping my heart, so from now on its a zero cholestrol diet, no smoking and some exercise. My body won't know what's hit it.

I'm sorry to rant, but honestly I'm only 37 and I feel like I should be taken out in the backgarden and shot.

I'm now so determined to fix this heart problem, I'll sort out my diet and health and beat this damn thing, either that or I'll die trying.

NO joke tonight as I'm far to pissed off, so sorry, but I will be in a better mood tomorrow hopefully.

6 comments:

Tracie H said...

Oh heck Roz....take care of yourself d'ya hear.
Tx

Linda said...

Roz, sending ((((hugs)))) and get well thoughts your way. Hope things get better soon. If I can help in any way just let me know.

Unknown said...

Take crae Roz- we need you fit at the weekend! oatmeal is meant to be great for lowering cholesterol- you have to start making porridge.

joanna said...

Oh my darling girl; I hope you're feeling better now, Roz - you poor peach :( - love and hugs to you xxx

Anonymous said...

Oh Sweetie....thinking of you and hoping you are less pissed off today!!

Carole Bryson said...

Awww Roz, i've been there myself with the heart problems - in fact still am ... but keep going it will all be worthwhile.

I must say that the meds i'm taking have really helped take down the cholesterol - in fact halved it in 3 months, and my BP is slowly starting to regulate.

I promise you will get there - shout out if you need any help or support.

Cal xx