Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Weekend is nearly here

I know its only Weds, but I've only one more day at work and then I'm off till Tuesday. Getting to visit one of my greatest friends, Janet in Stoke on Trent on Thursday night, going straight from work, and then on Friday, Me and Janet are going down south to the workshop Kirsty is organising with Emily Falconbridge for classes in out of the comfort zone scrapbooking, and I can't wait.

Things are hopefully all organised now for the Luxurious Angel Retreat, class schedules and information went out last night to all the girls (if anybody has not received, leave me a message and I'll resend). We have started wrapping all the gifts, preparing the class kits, and I've almost finished all my projects. But for the next few days I'm off and I'm not gonna give one moments thought to the retreat, feel like I deserve some time off, as seems to have been all we have done for the last few months. I never realised it took so much effort and time to organise something like this. But true to form we want to give everyone the best possible time and we have really put all our efforts into making sure its the best retreat they have ever attended.

I have my tote bag packed, my pics all sorted, now just need to pack some clothes and then I'm ready to rumble. Oh does anybody remember that song by Ant and Dec, "Let's get ready to Rumble", I have to confess that I have the album. Oh that reminds me I've been tagged, so here goes with that as well.

Heather you monster, tagging me, thats so not fair, but here goes.

The rules are: List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.

Tag 5 friends and list them.

Then, those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.

1. I can touch my nose with my tongue

2. I can put my toes in my mouth (disgusting I know, but weird, yes I think so)

3. I have to do Suduko puzzles before I can go to sleep, to help me unwind

4. I am a secret stash horder

5. I can't go to the toilet if I'm not at home, which makes for an uncomfortable weekend or holiday if I'm away from home.

OK, thats probably far to much information about me, but tough, heather tagged and heather got her answers, now I'm gonna tag some more people.

Off to tag Jo, Heather, Angela Kirsty and Annie, I do hope they don't mind, sorry girls!, but so nosey, want to know all your strange secrets. mwahahahahahaha.

Joke for the night is:

My Husband, not happy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods. When I'm in a good mood it turns green. When I'm in a bad mood it leaves a big f*cking red mark on his forehead. Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond.

mwahahahahaha. if you enjoy the jokes, leave a comment and I'll keep on posting, if you don't like them, then don't visit, ha ha, only joking, keep visiting and leave me your jokes as well.

Take care.

Heres a rare pic for you, one of Ben and Gerry that I took myself, was trying to be all arty and then I have played with it in Photoshop.

OK, blogger is not letting me upload, so I'll come back later when its in a better mood and try again.


mwahahahahahaha

3 comments:

Trish said...

Ha ha! Love the joke! Keep em coming...

Trish xx

Anonymous said...

Love your answers LOL! Joke is fab as always and I am so jealous of your weekend. I get to visit my Mother *barf* ok then I get to run a class and crop Sunday but THATS NOT THE POINT!!!

Have fun MWAH xxx

joanna said...

Really lovely to see you yesterday, darlin'! I LOVE your jokes; keep posting 'em :) xx