Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wahhhhhhhhhhoooooooooooo

At last we can see light at the end of the tunnel, since Thursday, Angela and myself have worked flat out on the retreat, but at last we are almost there, we have built every single class kit, make & take kit, wrapped presents, done paperwork, got the blurb all done for the website (soon to be launched) and at last we are almost there. We are going over to the hotel on Weds night to make the final arrangements with them, decide how the rooms are to be set out, etc and then fingers crossed, a few more late nights and we will be done, yahhhhhhoooooooooooo.

Do you know I have done no scrapping since earlier this week, and I'm really missing it. So tomorrow I'm dedicating the day to me me me and my scrummy family, hopefully if the weather is nice, we are gonna go out and about, get some nice pics and I'm gonna come home and scrap them, whilst its still all fresh in my head. Watch this, knowing my luck, it will flippin well chuck it down.

Kirsty has asked for jokes on her blog tonight, for a wee competition she is running, well you know me and competitions (for those of you that don't, I am so competitive, its very scary, but strangely, give me a board game or cards, and I don't care if I win or lose) so I have posted a joke and I'm putting it here for you all as well, hope it makes you laugh.

Baby Bear goes downstairs and sits in his small chair at the table, he looks into his small bowl. It is empty. "Who's been eating my porridge?!!" he squeaks.

Papa Bear arrives at the big table and sits in his big chair. He looks into his big bowl, and it is also empty. "Who's been eating my Porridge?!!," he roars.

Momma Bear puts her head through the serving hatch from the kitchen and yells, "For Christ's sake, how many times do we have to go through this with you idiots? It was Momma Bear who got up first, it was Momma Bear who woke everyone in the house, it was Momma Bear who made the coffee, it was Momma Bear who unloaded the dishwasher from last night, and put everything away,it was Momma Bear who went out in the cold early morning air to fetch the newspaper, it was Momma Bear who set the damn table, it was Momma Bear who put the friggin cat out, cleaned the litter box, and filled the cat's water and food dish, and, now that youv'e decided to drag your sorry bear-asses downstairs, and grace Momma Bear's kitchen with your grumpy presence,
listen good, cause I'm going to say this only one more time.














I HAVEN'T MADE THE F*CKING PORRIDGE YET !! "

mwahahahahahaha

take care of yourselves

Kissy Wissy's
xxxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know how hard you guys have worked on this LA weekend, I am so desperately sorry I shall miss it. Be with you in my scrappin thoughts. Its gonna be FAB!

PMSL @ Mama Bear, she sounds like ME

Extra Huggies for you Roz ((((hugggs))))

Linda said...

Loved the joke - must try and remember it! We will all have a ball at the retreat hun, and we DO know how much work has gone into it. Hope you had a great family day x